Long exposure at night
As I realized this picture:
first time I looked really good scene behind a photograph after I chose very carefully the place where I am aplasia surpirnde stage tripod-for pictures with long exposure primarily we need a tripod solid-then I set the camera to M mode, then I closed the aperture to 22, I set iSO to 100 and shutter speed to 10 seconds
This is the result !!!
As a last tip I recommend you let one car, two to go and count how many seconds the road cross framed in the viewfinder lens. I personally disable VR lens when shooting on a tripod and set the camera to trigger the five seconds after I pressed the button.
Good luck and good light !!!
Photo credits: Radoi Mihai.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media