A long way to go.
I'm starting to realize how far away I am from where I want to be as a digital photographer. When I read a lot of the other blogs I am amazed at all the knowledge people have with programs like photoshop, and how much is done with a photo after it is taken. But I will get there because the two things that I love and hate about myself is my thirst for knowledge, and mt stubbornness.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror