Look for areas of need and fill the gaps!!
hello everyone, I have been on Dreamstime for nearly 1 year now, and have spent a lot of time browsing.I create images and take pictures when I have the time. A tip to all photographers and illustrators out there is to look for areas of need and fill the gaps.I design websites and I am currently in the process of building one now.I have images in my head that I would like (which is 2 carp fishing rods on their rod rests with a nice sunset behind them) but with the British weather I have no chance of going shooting them myself as we have major floods for nearly 2 months now and rain EVERY day!! It may pay you to learn a little bit about other people's hobbies and sports and the types of apparatuses they use and what's the satisfaction they get out of doing it. Type the words course fishing and see how many images I just described above come up. In the UK fishing for big carp etc is big business and I don't see hardly any images for these apart from 1 like I described (which I have downloaded and will be on my opening page) Thanks everyone for reading.
Photo credits: Janeh15.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success