Look up !
On a recent visit to London, I was heading to the river Thames to photograph some landmarks, most people are familiar with the famous views of the capital.
However, walking through the commercial district I was amazed at the modern architecture, the stark mixture of concrete, glass and steel. The sun was still quite high and I had to position my self to avoid lens flare. The number of possibilities of angles, positions to shoot from, D of F and shutter speeds, using filters etc etc is endless.
Next time you are out..... look up
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Up related image searches
Photo credits: David Goddard.