Look up !
On a recent visit to London, I was heading to the river Thames to photograph some landmarks, most people are familiar with the famous views of the capital.
However, walking through the commercial district I was amazed at the modern architecture, the stark mixture of concrete, glass and steel. The sun was still quite high and I had to position my self to avoid lens flare. The number of possibilities of angles, positions to shoot from, D of F and shutter speeds, using filters etc etc is endless.
Next time you are out..... look up
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First