Look up !
On a recent visit to London, I was heading to the river Thames to photograph some landmarks, most people are familiar with the famous views of the capital.
However, walking through the commercial district I was amazed at the modern architecture, the stark mixture of concrete, glass and steel. The sun was still quite high and I had to position my self to avoid lens flare. The number of possibilities of angles, positions to shoot from, D of F and shutter speeds, using filters etc etc is endless.
Next time you are out..... look up
Photo credits: David Goddard.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe