Look up !
On a recent visit to London, I was heading to the river Thames to photograph some landmarks, most people are familiar with the famous views of the capital.
However, walking through the commercial district I was amazed at the modern architecture, the stark mixture of concrete, glass and steel. The sun was still quite high and I had to position my self to avoid lens flare. The number of possibilities of angles, positions to shoot from, D of F and shutter speeds, using filters etc etc is endless.
Next time you are out..... look up
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget