Look up !
On a recent visit to London, I was heading to the river Thames to photograph some landmarks, most people are familiar with the famous views of the capital.
However, walking through the commercial district I was amazed at the modern architecture, the stark mixture of concrete, glass and steel. The sun was still quite high and I had to position my self to avoid lens flare. The number of possibilities of angles, positions to shoot from, D of F and shutter speeds, using filters etc etc is endless.
Next time you are out..... look up
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo