Looking For Advise
I am looking for advise from some of you old timers on this site. I joined DT last July and have gone exclusive, with 72 images on line and 10 sales. For stock, is it better to specialize in a few areas of subject matter or spread yourself out. My non-stock photography has always been rather eclectic but when I look at my uploads on DT it reminds me of the proverbial “dogs breakfast”!
And thank you for all the warm welcomes!
My veggie friend here says "hello"
Photo credits: Ken Backer.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget