Looking For Advise
I am looking for advise from some of you old timers on this site. I joined DT last July and have gone exclusive, with 72 images on line and 10 sales. For stock, is it better to specialize in a few areas of subject matter or spread yourself out. My non-stock photography has always been rather eclectic but when I look at my uploads on DT it reminds me of the proverbial “dogs breakfast”!
And thank you for all the warm welcomes!
My veggie friend here says "hello"
Photo credits: Ken Backer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America