Looking Back at 2008
I have not been on Dreamstime yet for a year but for me it has been a great experience and I look forward to having a complete year on Dreamstime next year.
I have mainly accomplished all my goals in 2008 for my Stock Portfolio which has been really satisfying. I had a goal of making 200-250 sales by the end of the year and I have already gone over 250. I wanted to upload from 900-1000 files and as of right now I am up to 932. I am only $40 away from my 5th payout which was my third goal but I am still satisfied with what I have earned so being $40 away from my next payout is no big deal since I am still satisfied with all that I have accomplished.
In 2009 my biggest goal I have is to save my earning money from Dreamstime to get Adobe Illustrator since I took a few classes in college several years ago. I would love to say by the end of next year that I have some illustrations in my portfolio is really the goal for me.
Here are some of my favorite photos I added to my portfolio for 2008:
Have A Happy New Year Everyone!
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels