Looking Back at 2008
I have not been on Dreamstime yet for a year but for me it has been a great experience and I look forward to having a complete year on Dreamstime next year.
I have mainly accomplished all my goals in 2008 for my Stock Portfolio which has been really satisfying. I had a goal of making 200-250 sales by the end of the year and I have already gone over 250. I wanted to upload from 900-1000 files and as of right now I am up to 932. I am only $40 away from my 5th payout which was my third goal but I am still satisfied with what I have earned so being $40 away from my next payout is no big deal since I am still satisfied with all that I have accomplished.
In 2009 my biggest goal I have is to save my earning money from Dreamstime to get Adobe Illustrator since I took a few classes in college several years ago. I would love to say by the end of next year that I have some illustrations in my portfolio is really the goal for me.
Here are some of my favorite photos I added to my portfolio for 2008:
Have A Happy New Year Everyone!
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images