Looking forward to the Chinese New Year!
It will be the Spring Festival in China on January 26 this year....Year of the Ox.This is the traditional festival of China.
This will be the most lively day in one year of China.
During this traditional festival of China, the temple fair that people will take children, buy the abundant special purchases for the New Year.Perhaps the children prefer the mascots and ornaments of New Year.People will enjoying vacation in New Year heartily.
I am expecting to shoot more pictures in New Year during Chinese New Year too.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!