Looking forward to the Chinese New Year!
It will be the Spring Festival in China on January 26 this year....Year of the Ox.This is the traditional festival of China.
This will be the most lively day in one year of China.
During this traditional festival of China, the temple fair that people will take children, buy the abundant special purchases for the New Year.Perhaps the children prefer the mascots and ornaments of New Year.People will enjoying vacation in New Year heartily.
I am expecting to shoot more pictures in New Year during Chinese New Year too.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective