Looking forward to the Chinese New Year!
It will be the Spring Festival in China on January 26 this year....Year of the Ox.This is the traditional festival of China.
This will be the most lively day in one year of China.
During this traditional festival of China, the temple fair that people will take children, buy the abundant special purchases for the New Year.Perhaps the children prefer the mascots and ornaments of New Year.People will enjoying vacation in New Year heartily.
I am expecting to shoot more pictures in New Year during Chinese New Year too.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs