Looking forward to the Chinese New Year!
It will be the Spring Festival in China on January 26 this year....Year of the Ox.This is the traditional festival of China.
This will be the most lively day in one year of China.
During this traditional festival of China, the temple fair that people will take children, buy the abundant special purchases for the New Year.Perhaps the children prefer the mascots and ornaments of New Year.People will enjoying vacation in New Year heartily.
I am expecting to shoot more pictures in New Year during Chinese New Year too.
Photo credits: Linqong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror