Looking forward to my 3000th download..
..however, it's a very long way away. 300 is a more realistic expectation as I'm just one sale away. Made you look though hey ;-)
Anyway, I'm quite content with the sales for my small port. Now if only I could get 300 online, phew!! Back to the grindstone..
The images in this blog are sales 298 and 299 and I will post sale 300 here when I get it.
UPDATE: So one day after posting this blog, I got my 300th sale, which was a 5 credit purchase. And it's the same image as the 299th download. Maybe the buyer likes reading Dt's blogs :-)
Thanks for ur comments.
Photo credits: Komar.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama