Looking good; seeing better
Do you suffer from bad eyes when reading? I do! That is why I keep some reading glasses in every corner of my house. The other day I searched for them and I saw that putting (some of) them in a row it would make some nice pictures.
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?