Looking at other portfolios - Dreamstime
I think that I will stop looking through others portfolios, seeing the most popular images, the newest images. I worry too much that I might accidently copycat someone else.
I love to see everyone else's designs and yet I am concerned that it will inspire me and that inspiration may be too close to the original, or a few days from now I will design something that is a vague recollection of something I have seen by someone else.
I have a varied portfolio as you can see by these different subjects.
I think the old adage "there is nothing new under the sun" is why I think of it. It is like the person who invents something only to be too late to the patent office and someone else makes millions on it.
I don't ever want to be guilty of copying any one else and yet sometimes we can see another old adage come to pass "great minds think alike"
Photo credits: , Denise Milana Beverly.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather