Looking at other portfolios
I think that I will stop looking through others portfolios, seeing the most popular images, the newest images. I worry too much that I might accidently copycat someone else.
I love to see everyone else's designs and yet I am concerned that it will inspire me and that inspiration may be too close to the original, or a few days from now I will design something that is a vague recollection of something I have seen by someone else.
I have a varied portfolio as you can see by these different subjects.
I think the old adage "there is nothing new under the sun" is why I think of it. It is like the person who invents something only to be too late to the patent office and someone else makes millions on it.
I don't ever want to be guilty of copying any one else and yet sometimes we can see another old adage come to pass "great minds think alike"
Photo credits: , Denise Milana Beverly.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo