Looking after referrals.
Referrals, especially those who are active, are your best friends on DT. Whether they are buying credits or sell their own photos, you get commission. The better they do, the better for us.
So, looking after your referrals should do good to both sides.
Whenever I have time, I try to help them with keywords and descriptions, sometimes they ask me how to improve a rejected image.
I think a good option would be also to write to Tonygers and ask him to look at my newbie referrals, he's got a good helping hand as well :)
Photo credits: Jose Alves.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc