Looking after referrals.
Referrals, especially those who are active, are your best friends on DT. Whether they are buying credits or sell their own photos, you get commission. The better they do, the better for us.
So, looking after your referrals should do good to both sides.
Whenever I have time, I try to help them with keywords and descriptions, sometimes they ask me how to improve a rejected image.
I think a good option would be also to write to Tonygers and ask him to look at my newbie referrals, he's got a good helping hand as well :)
Photo credits: Jose Alves.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project