Looking after referrals.
Referrals, especially those who are active, are your best friends on DT. Whether they are buying credits or sell their own photos, you get commission. The better they do, the better for us.
So, looking after your referrals should do good to both sides.
Whenever I have time, I try to help them with keywords and descriptions, sometimes they ask me how to improve a rejected image.
I think a good option would be also to write to Tonygers and ask him to look at my newbie referrals, he's got a good helping hand as well :)
Photo credits: Jose Alves.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success