Looking after referrals.
Referrals, especially those who are active, are your best friends on DT. Whether they are buying credits or sell their own photos, you get commission. The better they do, the better for us.
So, looking after your referrals should do good to both sides.
Whenever I have time, I try to help them with keywords and descriptions, sometimes they ask me how to improve a rejected image.
I think a good option would be also to write to Tonygers and ask him to look at my newbie referrals, he's got a good helping hand as well :)
Photo credits: Jose Alves.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready