Looking after referrals.
Referrals, especially those who are active, are your best friends on DT. Whether they are buying credits or sell their own photos, you get commission. The better they do, the better for us.
So, looking after your referrals should do good to both sides.
Whenever I have time, I try to help them with keywords and descriptions, sometimes they ask me how to improve a rejected image.
I think a good option would be also to write to Tonygers and ask him to look at my newbie referrals, he's got a good helping hand as well :)
Photo credits: Jose Alves.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road