Looking for wedding photography tips
At the end of the month I will be photographing my first wedding. I have helped with weddings before, have shot receptions, and such, but this is the first time it's all on my shoulders. I'm no longer just an assistant.
I'm asking for wedding photography tips. How to communicate with the bride and groom? How to work the ceremony? How to work the reception?
My concerns are mostly in conducting business, communicating, and being a photographer at the wedding rather than concerned about the images I produce.
Any advice would be useful.
Photo credits: Marco Scisetti.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road