Looking for wedding photography tips
At the end of the month I will be photographing my first wedding. I have helped with weddings before, have shot receptions, and such, but this is the first time it's all on my shoulders. I'm no longer just an assistant.
I'm asking for wedding photography tips. How to communicate with the bride and groom? How to work the ceremony? How to work the reception?
My concerns are mostly in conducting business, communicating, and being a photographer at the wedding rather than concerned about the images I produce.
Any advice would be useful.
Photo credits: Marco Scisetti.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror