Looks Can Be Deceiving
When I first joined up on Dreamstime almost 7 months ago I uploaded hundreds of photos because when at first glance they looked fantastic or I knew that they made a great 8x10 photo. After having many pictures denied I started going back and looking through my photos to see what exactly was wrong with them. Most of my refusals had the same message on them that this is a well covered subject but honestly that message did not tell me any thing since my subjects had been all animals at the time. I figured that there had to be some thing else then just a very well covered subject because I was having tons of the same subjects approved and I thought the ones that got denied was the better photos. It turns out I was not looking at my photos close enough meaning I was not looking at them 100%. Without looking at these photos at 100% I was not seeing major flaws in the picture. Dreamstime has taught me to be more critical with my photos and to always look at the photos 100%. I can say now of days most of the times my animal photos get approved. I still get denials on other subjects but I am starting to figure those out too.
Funny Pictures that got denied for not looking at 100% but made a great 8x10 (by the way I still love these shots even though they are not perfect):
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava