Losing Photos Was In The Past!
I'm here to share something that might be useful for many! It was useful for me... I lost my hard drive few weeks ago & like they say, the experience is the biggest school in life! I didn't believe that I lost everything so I didn't give up!
I had installed my hard disk as a slave & formatted it to be readable! (Use a firmware if it's unrecognizable by the system!)
My big finding was a program that can recover all the multimedia files (Raw files of almost all types: Nikon NEF, Canon CRW & CR2, Olympus PRF, Sony SR2 & ARW, Kodak K25, Kodak Motorola KDC...etc) even if a multimedia card, flash pen, or a hard disk was formatted several times!
The exciting thing is that I made an experience on my SD card connected directly with the camera & I was able to see all the photos that I had deleted on my camera!
You can select the format to recover & view the files before recovering!
No more tragedy on hard disk (Internal/External) crash! It's all recoverable!
Security Measures: That means if you want to get rid of files forever you have two ways:
1) Format the drive with a low level format using DOS diskettes!
2) Destroy it physically so it won't be readable anywhere! Which is more safe!
Link To The Program 39$ but it was worth it!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images