Lost another Canon D5 Mark II
Have you ever had the terrible experience of loosing 2 D5 Mark II's in 2 months time plus a Canon 16-35 mm f 2.8 lens? Well that happened to me this morning at the beach when my tripod dropped forward in the water. It feels like a dream but unfortunately it is true! Please hold thumbs for me that the insurance would not penalize me this time.
Thank for your understanding DT's
Photo credits: Mossel.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready