Lost another Canon D5 Mark II
Have you ever had the terrible experience of loosing 2 D5 Mark II's in 2 months time plus a Canon 16-35 mm f 2.8 lens? Well that happened to me this morning at the beach when my tripod dropped forward in the water. It feels like a dream but unfortunately it is true! Please hold thumbs for me that the insurance would not penalize me this time.
Thank for your understanding DT's
Photo credits: Mossel.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!