Lost another Canon D5 Mark II
Have you ever had the terrible experience of loosing 2 D5 Mark II's in 2 months time plus a Canon 16-35 mm f 2.8 lens? Well that happened to me this morning at the beach when my tripod dropped forward in the water. It feels like a dream but unfortunately it is true! Please hold thumbs for me that the insurance would not penalize me this time.
Thank for your understanding DT's
Photo credits: Mossel.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia