Lots of potential stock photo opportunities in DC
Coupled with the fact that there are no heavy industries around the area, the sky is perfect for photography - blue, vast and with the occasional cloud trails from the planes taking off from Reagan National Airport.
The opportunity for shooting a good stock photo is abundant and I have submitted a few of the better ones I got here... How I wish my own country has such sceneries too :)
Photo credits: Hobbes187.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road