Lots of potential stock photo opportunities in DC
Coupled with the fact that there are no heavy industries around the area, the sky is perfect for photography - blue, vast and with the occasional cloud trails from the planes taking off from Reagan National Airport.
The opportunity for shooting a good stock photo is abundant and I have submitted a few of the better ones I got here... How I wish my own country has such sceneries too :)
Photo credits: Hobbes187.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience