So Ive been around the world, and seen flowers from Asia, America, Europe, Africa, and the list goes on and on. I have never found a flower as cool as the Lotus! It is an accent plant that can survive thousands of years as it has the rare ability to lie in stasis or hibernation per say, and come to life many years later. Another cool fact I learned about this flower, is that is controls its flowers temperature by regulating water from the lily in an attempt to draw insect that pollinate. Thats pretty cool! I'm sure I could find some rare flower that I have never seen that may top this one, but I haven't yet. Whats your favorite flower?
Photo credits: Geoffrey Green.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images