Lotus – The Flower Represents Gentleman
‘Most flowers that are pretty have no smell, and those that have multilayer petals do no beat fruit. How rare is a perfect talent! The lotus, however, has all these attributes.' (Translated by Lin Yutang.)
Lotus is hornored with the name of a ‘gentleman’(gentleman in chinese standard, as a matter of fact). This is because lotus is not only a perfect talent in flowers, but also shares human virtues. It shows humility and dedication, for all its body parts are hollow inside and suitable for different kinds of uses. Moreover, as it grows out of mud, but is uncontaminated, it represent people who keep himself chaste in an immoral world.
Photo credits: Guodingping.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror