Lotus – The Flower Represents Gentleman
‘Most flowers that are pretty have no smell, and those that have multilayer petals do no beat fruit. How rare is a perfect talent! The lotus, however, has all these attributes.' (Translated by Lin Yutang.)
Lotus is hornored with the name of a ‘gentleman’(gentleman in chinese standard, as a matter of fact). This is because lotus is not only a perfect talent in flowers, but also shares human virtues. It shows humility and dedication, for all its body parts are hollow inside and suitable for different kinds of uses. Moreover, as it grows out of mud, but is uncontaminated, it represent people who keep himself chaste in an immoral world.
Photo credits: Guodingping.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo