When love is in the air
Ok,Outside, still winter, but February and spring is on its way! and Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14. It is a festival of romantic love and many people give cards, letters, flowers. Valentine's Day cards are exchanged annually, making Valentine's Day the second most popular card-sending holiday after Christmas! Although Valentine's Day is not a public holiday. But Originally a Christian holiday, Valentine's Day is a celebration of romantic love in many countries.
Image of a teddy bear which represent a symbol of love on valentine day!
Peace and Love! :)
Photo credits: Yana28.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava