When love is in the air
Ok,Outside, still winter, but February and spring is on its way! and Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14. It is a festival of romantic love and many people give cards, letters, flowers. Valentine's Day cards are exchanged annually, making Valentine's Day the second most popular card-sending holiday after Christmas! Although Valentine's Day is not a public holiday. But Originally a Christian holiday, Valentine's Day is a celebration of romantic love in many countries.
Image of a teddy bear which represent a symbol of love on valentine day!
Peace and Love! :)
Photo credits: Yana28.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to