Love for butterflies
I have wondered, but cannot find out why I love butterflies so much.
I have made several composite photographs using these delicate and colourful insects as part of the image and I'm also pretty satisfied with the results and how they have been appreciated.
I have read that butterflies symbolize (among others): transition, transformation and change in many ancient traditional cultures. I suppose that this reflect my being a person that seek changes and renew all the time. So, butterflies will always fly around me and in my images! :-)
I'm not the only one that loves butterflies, as I see in Dreamstime archive, when searching for pictures under this keyword.
Here is some choice, including some of mine, of course!
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs