Love for butterflies
I have wondered, but cannot find out why I love butterflies so much.
I have made several composite photographs using these delicate and colourful insects as part of the image and I'm also pretty satisfied with the results and how they have been appreciated.
I have read that butterflies symbolize (among others): transition, transformation and change in many ancient traditional cultures. I suppose that this reflect my being a person that seek changes and renew all the time. So, butterflies will always fly around me and in my images! :-)
I'm not the only one that loves butterflies, as I see in Dreamstime archive, when searching for pictures under this keyword.
Here is some choice, including some of mine, of course!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget