Love for butterflies
I have wondered, but cannot find out why I love butterflies so much.
I have made several composite photographs using these delicate and colourful insects as part of the image and I'm also pretty satisfied with the results and how they have been appreciated.
I have read that butterflies symbolize (among others): transition, transformation and change in many ancient traditional cultures. I suppose that this reflect my being a person that seek changes and renew all the time. So, butterflies will always fly around me and in my images! :-)
I'm not the only one that loves butterflies, as I see in Dreamstime archive, when searching for pictures under this keyword.
Here is some choice, including some of mine, of course!
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters