Love for butterflies
I have wondered, but cannot find out why I love butterflies so much.
I have made several composite photographs using these delicate and colourful insects as part of the image and I'm also pretty satisfied with the results and how they have been appreciated.
I have read that butterflies symbolize (among others): transition, transformation and change in many ancient traditional cultures. I suppose that this reflect my being a person that seek changes and renew all the time. So, butterflies will always fly around me and in my images! :-)
I'm not the only one that loves butterflies, as I see in Dreamstime archive, when searching for pictures under this keyword.
Here is some choice, including some of mine, of course!
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster