Love Marriages in India
I was just reading this book called 2 States. The story is quite hilarious but talks the social views in a true interesting manner. Thought I would share the theme here, just for your amuse.
Love marriages around the world are simple:
Step 1: Boy loves girl. Girl loves boy.
Step 2: They get married.
In India, there are a few more steps:
Step 1: Boy loves Girl.
Step 2: Girl loves Boy.
Step 3: Girl's family has to love boy. Boy's family has to love girl.
Step 4: Girl's Family has to love Boy's Family. Boy's family has to love girl's family.
Step 5: Girl and Boy still love each other. They get married.
I hope you get the idea. Incase if anybody is interested, you can check this book at 2 States Review
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First