Love the tropics
I love the tropics, the ocean, the islands, and all that it includes.
It is odd to me that I live so far up in the woods that they pipe in sunshine and yet I'm in love with the ocean.
Many people would say I am very lucky to live right in wilderness and that's probably true. Perhaps it's because it's so common to me that I yearn for the sea. I also love to scuba dive and the ocean has much more to look at than a fresh water lake.
I look forward to every trip I can make to the sea and try to get there once a year.
What's your favorite place? Is it where your at now?
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe