Love the tropics
I love the tropics, the ocean, the islands, and all that it includes.
It is odd to me that I live so far up in the woods that they pipe in sunshine and yet I'm in love with the ocean.
Many people would say I am very lucky to live right in wilderness and that's probably true. Perhaps it's because it's so common to me that I yearn for the sea. I also love to scuba dive and the ocean has much more to look at than a fresh water lake.
I look forward to every trip I can make to the sea and try to get there once a year.
What's your favorite place? Is it where your at now?
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget