Love the tropics
I love the tropics, the ocean, the islands, and all that it includes.
It is odd to me that I live so far up in the woods that they pipe in sunshine and yet I'm in love with the ocean.
Many people would say I am very lucky to live right in wilderness and that's probably true. Perhaps it's because it's so common to me that I yearn for the sea. I also love to scuba dive and the ocean has much more to look at than a fresh water lake.
I look forward to every trip I can make to the sea and try to get there once a year.
What's your favorite place? Is it where your at now?
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs