Love watching confidence grow
I know that my portfolio is only small and that I use my son in lot of my photos.
He is amongst some of my most popular downloads.
But because I have used him, so often I can see how he has grown just by looking on Dreamstime.
How through the seasons the colour of his hair changes to a lighter shade of blonde.
The other thing that I can see is how my own photography has improved over this time
We have been working together, (what seems to him so long) he has now become interested in his own image making.
So with patience and time you learn about photography and also you are teaching your child the joys of photography as they grow up.
The next generation of photographers on Dreamstime.
Photo credits: Chimeandsense.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon