Lovin' Me Some Summer!
This is one of the things I love about summer, and I enjoy it in more ways than one:
Natural photo opportunities are abundant everywhere you look.
I don't know about anyone else, but with everything I do these days, in the back of my mind I'm thinking, "How could I turn this into a stock photograph?" Whether any of them sell or not, the memories behind them are priceless. It was the first time my oldest daughter got to pick blackberries (there are many outtakes of her wading into the bramble lol) and the conversation we had is one I will treasure always.
Upon getting these two photos accepted, and during the process of taking the photos, I think I might have stumbled upon a new interest: food photography.
I think I'm gonna cover some more food topics soon! :)
Happy clicking everyone!
Photo credits: Bri Williamson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa