Lovin' Me Some Summer!
This is one of the things I love about summer, and I enjoy it in more ways than one:
Natural photo opportunities are abundant everywhere you look.
I don't know about anyone else, but with everything I do these days, in the back of my mind I'm thinking, "How could I turn this into a stock photograph?" Whether any of them sell or not, the memories behind them are priceless. It was the first time my oldest daughter got to pick blackberries (there are many outtakes of her wading into the bramble lol) and the conversation we had is one I will treasure always.
Upon getting these two photos accepted, and during the process of taking the photos, I think I might have stumbled upon a new interest: food photography.
I think I'm gonna cover some more food topics soon! :)
Happy clicking everyone!
Photo credits: Bri Williamson.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget