It was February, a time close to St.Valentine's day when I decided to make an unusual gift to my beloved. All those coloured heart shapes seemed so boring to me, I was close to give up looking for smth new. Then I got an insight! Joining celtic knot and a heart shape gave me a wonderful combination!
My husband was 1000km away that time, so I sent my gift by e-mail. He was happy. 'I'm so sorry I'm not an artist myself, I can speak about my love in words only' he said.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget