It was February, a time close to St.Valentine's day when I decided to make an unusual gift to my beloved. All those coloured heart shapes seemed so boring to me, I was close to give up looking for smth new. Then I got an insight! Joining celtic knot and a heart shape gave me a wonderful combination!
My husband was 1000km away that time, so I sent my gift by e-mail. He was happy. 'I'm so sorry I'm not an artist myself, I can speak about my love in words only' he said.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience