loving joshua tree
I was mostly shooting high def video footage, but i took the time to get some stills as well. Normally JT is cloudless so i got lucky with these gorgeous clouds. It felt like being a kid in a candy store with an unlimited tab.
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget