Low Acceptance Ratio, Tormenting and Confusing Me
Since I became a dreamstimer, it's always been tormenting and confusing that my acceptance ratio is so low. At the beginning, it's about 30% only. It took a long time for me to know what kind of photos are more appropriate Stock ones. Until now, I can't say I know that well, but just make a little progress. My acceptance ratio is about 40% now, I know there are a lot of work to do on this. But how?
Photo credits: Jin Peng.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
Related image searches
Tormenting related image searches