I am recently feeling a little bit frustrated by the extremely low exposure of my photos (Portfolio exposure:0.05%; Database exposure:0.01%). I have 261 photos so far and have been here fore a little more than one year. However, I have only two sales. Luckily, the only two sales are from the California Sunset photos that I love. I recently moved to California and I have never seen such beautiful sunset before in my life.
I am a huge fan of California Sunset and I want to share my photos with others. Hopefully, I can keep taking California sunset pictures and keep going.
Photo credits: Humorousking207.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles