I am recently feeling a little bit frustrated by the extremely low exposure of my photos (Portfolio exposure:0.05%; Database exposure:0.01%). I have 261 photos so far and have been here fore a little more than one year. However, I have only two sales. Luckily, the only two sales are from the California Sunset photos that I love. I recently moved to California and I have never seen such beautiful sunset before in my life.
I am a huge fan of California Sunset and I want to share my photos with others. Hopefully, I can keep taking California sunset pictures and keep going.
Photo credits: Gene Zhang.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!