Low A.R. forgiveness...(but only once!)
Hello there, having started a short while ago uploading, I had to go through the initial common mistakes newbies make. My A.R. at the beginning was very low (17.2 %).
Now, less than three months later, I got the hang of it and improved a lot to close to 70%.
Why not give newbies a chance? it is hard enough to struggle with small portfolios and getting the first few sales but also to have to raise the average of the A.R. to get the images well positioned on searches. This could take several discouraging months.
So here's my idea: take away the month with lowest A.R. percentage to help us on the difficult challenge of selling stock photographs. Only once.
DT always gave me a sense of community and I always found answers to so many questions I had and still have, from either administrators or fellow contributors, so what you think?
Let's give the DT Community an opportunity to prove itself one more time!
Photo credits: Sergio Vila.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips