Low A.R. forgiveness...(but only once!)
Hello there, having started a short while ago uploading, I had to go through the initial common mistakes newbies make. My A.R. at the beginning was very low (17.2 %).
Now, less than three months later, I got the hang of it and improved a lot to close to 70%.
Why not give newbies a chance? it is hard enough to struggle with small portfolios and getting the first few sales but also to have to raise the average of the A.R. to get the images well positioned on searches. This could take several discouraging months.
So here's my idea: take away the month with lowest A.R. percentage to help us on the difficult challenge of selling stock photographs. Only once.
DT always gave me a sense of community and I always found answers to so many questions I had and still have, from either administrators or fellow contributors, so what you think?
Let's give the DT Community an opportunity to prove itself one more time!
Photo credits: Sergio Vila.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa