The lucky strike
You want to make a photo of something - an event of whatever and suddenly a totally
different subject lets your photographic bell rings...
Probably many of us know this phenomenon.
It happened to me during a traditional bicycle competition in the center of Nuremberg, Germany.
Of course, since "action" photos are of major interest I made photos of these
well trained athletes riding their bikes with full speed.
But suddenly it hits me - this medieval fountain at the market place in Nuremberg.
It was originally designed as the peak of a church but the ancient structural designers
realized that this peak was too heavy for the church so they made a fountain out
Needless to say that this is a major tourist attraction and I know this fountain since many years. But during the bicycle race there was a podium from which I could zoom in this lovely fountain from a quite different angle of view across the heads of all spectators.
Non of my bicycle photos got a sale so far but this fountain was sold today!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People