Lucky to live in Rome
Big cities Vs countryside.
A nature lover should live outside, in contact with wildlife and wild environments...
But I live in Rome.
And I'm happy of it.
Because sometimes you get up and you can maybe smell 3000 years of human history.
You walk over places were humans raised huuuge monuments that resisted weather-ages-and wars...
...you can see everyday thousands of people you've never seen before and you will never (maybe) see again...
...masterpieces mixed up together...
It's a pleasure,
living in Rome.
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past