Lucky to live in Rome
Big cities Vs countryside.
A nature lover should live outside, in contact with wildlife and wild environments...
But I live in Rome.
And I'm happy of it.
Because sometimes you get up and you can maybe smell 3000 years of human history.
You walk over places were humans raised huuuge monuments that resisted weather-ages-and wars...
...you can see everyday thousands of people you've never seen before and you will never (maybe) see again...
...masterpieces mixed up together...
It's a pleasure,
living in Rome.
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road