Lucky to live in Rome
Big cities Vs countryside.
A nature lover should live outside, in contact with wildlife and wild environments...
But I live in Rome.
And I'm happy of it.
Because sometimes you get up and you can maybe smell 3000 years of human history.
You walk over places were humans raised huuuge monuments that resisted weather-ages-and wars...
...you can see everyday thousands of people you've never seen before and you will never (maybe) see again...
...masterpieces mixed up together...
It's a pleasure,
living in Rome.
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters