Lucky to live in Rome
Big cities Vs countryside.
A nature lover should live outside, in contact with wildlife and wild environments...
But I live in Rome.
And I'm happy of it.
Because sometimes you get up and you can maybe smell 3000 years of human history.
You walk over places were humans raised huuuge monuments that resisted weather-ages-and wars...
...you can see everyday thousands of people you've never seen before and you will never (maybe) see again...
...masterpieces mixed up together...
It's a pleasure,
living in Rome.
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller