Lucky to live in Rome
Big cities Vs countryside.
A nature lover should live outside, in contact with wildlife and wild environments...
But I live in Rome.
And I'm happy of it.
Because sometimes you get up and you can maybe smell 3000 years of human history.
You walk over places were humans raised huuuge monuments that resisted weather-ages-and wars...
...you can see everyday thousands of people you've never seen before and you will never (maybe) see again...
...masterpieces mixed up together...
It's a pleasure,
living in Rome.
Photo credits: , Paolo Cipriani.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media