Lucky you in summer!
Lately I've seen a few blogs about the lovely summer weather you are having. Lucky you! We have just gone into winter here in New Zealand. Although it does have its good points. The parks and walks are emptier. The mist in the mornings is wonderful. Everything is so peaceful and the birds have all stopped at our local lake for a visit before heading somewhere warmer. I guess every season has its good points. Stay warm :0)
Photo credits: , Wildmac.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road