Lucy...I'm Home! you got a lotta 'splainin' to do!
Being away from my family was absolutely NO FUN, but the extra money I saved being away has given me the opportunity to get new gear. So, for Christmas I got a new set of strobes from RPS studios. Not exactly high end equipment, but reliable and adjustable output, so I am loving it! Not to mention it comes with a wireless trigger system that makes me wonder how I ever did it with that silly PS Synch cord!
Along with that, I am also going to be ordering a brand new Canon EOS 5D body. With all the work I have been doing and having less and less "poor lighting setup" rejections and more "purple fringing" rejections, I have figured out that my 350D is just being pushed way too hard. I spend alot of time post processing images that would be fine for upload had I had a better camera. So, I saved up and should have it here in the next 10 day!
Now, make a quick comment and get back to SHOOTING!!! lol
Photo credits: , Jason Schulz.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!