Lucy...I'm Home! you got a lotta 'splainin' to do!
Being away from my family was absolutely NO FUN, but the extra money I saved being away has given me the opportunity to get new gear. So, for Christmas I got a new set of strobes from RPS studios. Not exactly high end equipment, but reliable and adjustable output, so I am loving it! Not to mention it comes with a wireless trigger system that makes me wonder how I ever did it with that silly PS Synch cord!
Along with that, I am also going to be ordering a brand new Canon EOS 5D body. With all the work I have been doing and having less and less "poor lighting setup" rejections and more "purple fringing" rejections, I have figured out that my 350D is just being pushed way too hard. I spend alot of time post processing images that would be fine for upload had I had a better camera. So, I saved up and should have it here in the next 10 day!
Now, make a quick comment and get back to SHOOTING!!! lol
Photo credits: , Jason Schulz.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past