Lucy...I'm Home! you got a lotta 'splainin' to do!
Being away from my family was absolutely NO FUN, but the extra money I saved being away has given me the opportunity to get new gear. So, for Christmas I got a new set of strobes from RPS studios. Not exactly high end equipment, but reliable and adjustable output, so I am loving it! Not to mention it comes with a wireless trigger system that makes me wonder how I ever did it with that silly PS Synch cord!
Along with that, I am also going to be ordering a brand new Canon EOS 5D body. With all the work I have been doing and having less and less "poor lighting setup" rejections and more "purple fringing" rejections, I have figured out that my 350D is just being pushed way too hard. I spend alot of time post processing images that would be fine for upload had I had a better camera. So, I saved up and should have it here in the next 10 day!
Now, make a quick comment and get back to SHOOTING!!! lol
Photo credits: , Jason Schulz.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings