Luxembourg is a small landlocked country in Western Europe, bordered by Belgium, France, and Germany.
Luxembourg - the capital of the Grand Duchy.
Luxembourg has a population of fewer than half a million people.
Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries in Europe, and ranked 175th in size of all the 194 independent countries of the world.
Luxembourg boasts a large array of historical and cultural sights that are worth seeing.
View from the Corniche.
From what was once called the “best balcony in Europe”,
the Corniche, you look out over the lower suburb of Grund,
to view the European institutions on the other.
View from the Bock Promontory.
Just below the site of the original fortress the vista opens to reveal so many of the city’s landmarks,
from the main railway bridge,
the European Union building,
and the outstanding “Red Bridge” to St. Michael’s Church in the old part of the upper city.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know