Luxembourg is a small landlocked country in Western Europe, bordered by Belgium, France, and Germany.
Luxembourg - the capital of the Grand Duchy.
Luxembourg has a population of fewer than half a million people.
Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries in Europe, and ranked 175th in size of all the 194 independent countries of the world.
Luxembourg boasts a large array of historical and cultural sights that are worth seeing.
View from the Corniche.
From what was once called the “best balcony in Europe”,
the Corniche, you look out over the lower suburb of Grund,
to view the European institutions on the other.
View from the Bock Promontory.
Just below the site of the original fortress the vista opens to reveal so many of the city’s landmarks,
from the main railway bridge,
the European Union building,
and the outstanding “Red Bridge” to St. Michael’s Church in the old part of the upper city.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget