Luxembourg is a small landlocked country in Western Europe, bordered by Belgium, France, and Germany.
Luxembourg - the capital of the Grand Duchy.
Luxembourg has a population of fewer than half a million people.
Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries in Europe, and ranked 175th in size of all the 194 independent countries of the world.
Luxembourg boasts a large array of historical and cultural sights that are worth seeing.
View from the Corniche.
From what was once called the “best balcony in Europe”,
the Corniche, you look out over the lower suburb of Grund,
to view the European institutions on the other.
View from the Bock Promontory.
Just below the site of the original fortress the vista opens to reveal so many of the city’s landmarks,
from the main railway bridge,
the European Union building,
and the outstanding “Red Bridge” to St. Michael’s Church in the old part of the upper city.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop