Monkeys from Mauritius have been introduced in the 17th century by dutch settlers. The historians think they could be one of the reason for the extinction of the dodo bird since they used to feed on the birds' eggs. These pictures were taken in a Mauritian forest using a 500mm lens.
Photo credits: Plagesse.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings