Wanted to share a couple of images which are now online that I shot using extension tubes.
The first was fairly easy of inanimate objects.
The one with the spider was a bit difficult given that it was fidgeting around its web and it was a bit windy as well that day. I tried to maintain a fair distance from the spider by using a 50mm lens instead of a 28mm one with the extension tube. Stopped the
The worst part though was cutting the background out!
Photo credits: R S Vivek.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images