Wanted to share a couple of images which are now online that I shot using extension tubes.
The first was fairly easy of inanimate objects.
The one with the spider was a bit difficult given that it was fidgeting around its web and it was a bit windy as well that day. I tried to maintain a fair distance from the spider by using a 50mm lens instead of a 28mm one with the extension tube. Stopped the
The worst part though was cutting the background out!
Photo credits: R S Vivek.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips