Wanted to share a couple of images which are now online that I shot using extension tubes.
The first was fairly easy of inanimate objects.
The one with the spider was a bit difficult given that it was fidgeting around its web and it was a bit windy as well that day. I tried to maintain a fair distance from the spider by using a 50mm lens instead of a 28mm one with the extension tube. Stopped the
The worst part though was cutting the background out!
Photo credits: R S Vivek.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk