Macro lenses and pics
Last week was going to buy a new lense and to start with the macro photography,captured by the beautiful images I have seen around lately.
Went to the shop and asked for the Tamron 90mm f2.8 which is a great one and not too expensive,compared to the Nikon ones,like the Nikkor 60mm f2.8 or the Nikkor 105mm f2.8;another great one is the Sigma 105mm f2.8...don't know about the Canon ones (out of the Canon 100mm f2.8),more into Nikon stuff,sorry!
Anyway I asked about it but they didn't know and even after a few days,nothing about this lense,will have to wait some more I thought,but they offered me an used Sigma 17-70mm macro f2.8-4.5 which is not really a macro lense,although it's called like this,but they were making a good price on it and I found it intresting to see if I could have liked the macro photography and in case buy a dedicated macro lense in the future.
All of this to show some of the new pics I took with that lense,like few days ago and just bought...hoping they look nice.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Nikkor related image searches
Photo credits: , Yuritz.