Macro photography - Dreamstime
It is worth posting macro photography ? Well, I'm a beginner with Dreamstime but I can tell you the answer is NO.
I am thrilled to take shoots of living insects but this seems to be my pleasure and not a business.
I am told that I have more chances selling macro photos if I add some concept in my compositions. This is exactly what I'm going to do, some Photoshop editing.
I believe I will ad a hand of poker cards held by the Mantis in this image.
What do you think of my idea?
Photo credits: Bogdanzagan.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted