Macro Photography: A bright new world
I've been doing photography steady on Dreamstime for about a year now
Not knowing what to expect I snapped the lens on my camera and headed out into the woods seeking bugs, frogs, flowers and anything else that eluded my daily walk around a 28-105 lens. After an interesting outing I arrived back home and popped in the card in my laptop and waited on the result, wow!! is all I can say, the images just blew my mind, the detail the colors were just mind boggling, to put it plainly this 100mm macro just became my new favorite lens.
Under my new lens insects, flowers and leaves came to life in a whole new world, bursting with bright, vivid and energetic colors. Someone once said to understand the "whole picture", you need to look at the "big picture" well let me tell you if you love photography as I do it doesn't get any bigger than macro photography.
Photo credits: Calvin L. Leake.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava