macro photos with my new macro filter lense
see some of the macro photos taken by using my new macro filter lense. It is very interesting to shoot macro and also time consuming. Must have to use tripod and even small movement of the objects making the photo blurry. Now getting more interest to shoot macro photos.
Photo credits: Subhash P.b.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo