macro photos with my new macro filter lense
see some of the macro photos taken by using my new macro filter lense. It is very interesting to shoot macro and also time consuming. Must have to use tripod and even small movement of the objects making the photo blurry. Now getting more interest to shoot macro photos.
Photo credits: Subhash P.b.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco