Some of the most interesting shots taken underwater are of small stuff. Macro photography is certainly a lot of fun underwater as small subjects are often very colorful and have interesting shapes/patterns. Here a few examples of macros (taken with the Nikon D2x and a 105mm Micro lens in a Subal housing) from my portfolio...
Photo credits: Luizrocha.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images