Some of the most interesting shots taken underwater are of small stuff. Macro photography is certainly a lot of fun underwater as small subjects are often very colorful and have interesting shapes/patterns. Here a few examples of macros (taken with the Nikon D2x and a 105mm Micro lens in a Subal housing) from my portfolio...
Photo credits: Luizrocha.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror