Some of the most interesting shots taken underwater are of small stuff. Macro photography is certainly a lot of fun underwater as small subjects are often very colorful and have interesting shapes/patterns. Here a few examples of macros (taken with the Nikon D2x and a 105mm Micro lens in a Subal housing) from my portfolio...
Photo credits: Luizrocha.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo