Some of the most interesting shots taken underwater are of small stuff. Macro photography is certainly a lot of fun underwater as small subjects are often very colorful and have interesting shapes/patterns. Here a few examples of macros (taken with the Nikon D2x and a 105mm Micro lens in a Subal housing) from my portfolio...
Photo credits: Luizrocha.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters