Some of the most interesting shots taken underwater are of small stuff. Macro photography is certainly a lot of fun underwater as small subjects are often very colorful and have interesting shapes/patterns. Here a few examples of macros (taken with the Nikon D2x and a 105mm Micro lens in a Subal housing) from my portfolio...
Photo credits: Luizrocha.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget