So I erased some parts and added others—especially his suit and tie! I then started to morph him into an angry "boss man" character inspired by the many prototypes in cartoons, comics and sitcoms I watched over the years.
I added some uncut hairs on his scalp to accentuate the chaos of his personality. The halo is probably over the top. It almost reminds me of a portrait of a passionate Hindu diety. I'm not too happy with the colors of his suit and tie. Nevertheless, I think it makes the point.
Photo credits: Eric Basir.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!