So I erased some parts and added others—especially his suit and tie! I then started to morph him into an angry "boss man" character inspired by the many prototypes in cartoons, comics and sitcoms I watched over the years.
I added some uncut hairs on his scalp to accentuate the chaos of his personality. The halo is probably over the top. It almost reminds me of a portrait of a passionate Hindu diety. I'm not too happy with the colors of his suit and tie. Nevertheless, I think it makes the point.
Photo credits: Eric Basir.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step