Made In ...
MADE IN 90ies
That actually made a point. With that worldwide globalization, it doesn't help, when I read for example on the boots "Made in Finland", when I know, they are made in Estonia, in a factory where most of workers are Russians. Toys with label "Made in USA" are made in China, computer parts "Made in Japan" are made in Malaysia. Or lets take Pontiac Le Mans, made by GM. Made in USA, right? Wrong! It is assembled in South Korea, designed in Germany, and its parts are produced in Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Singapore and also in USA.
So that "Made in" doesn't really give much valuable information, don't you think?
But "Made in 90ies"? That sounds plain and clear. ;)
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster