Made In ...
MADE IN 90ies
That actually made a point. With that worldwide globalization, it doesn't help, when I read for example on the boots "Made in Finland", when I know, they are made in Estonia, in a factory where most of workers are Russians. Toys with label "Made in USA" are made in China, computer parts "Made in Japan" are made in Malaysia. Or lets take Pontiac Le Mans, made by GM. Made in USA, right? Wrong! It is assembled in South Korea, designed in Germany, and its parts are produced in Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Singapore and also in USA.
So that "Made in" doesn't really give much valuable information, don't you think?
But "Made in 90ies"? That sounds plain and clear. ;)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one