Made In ...
MADE IN 90ies
That actually made a point. With that worldwide globalization, it doesn't help, when I read for example on the boots "Made in Finland", when I know, they are made in Estonia, in a factory where most of workers are Russians. Toys with label "Made in USA" are made in China, computer parts "Made in Japan" are made in Malaysia. Or lets take Pontiac Le Mans, made by GM. Made in USA, right? Wrong! It is assembled in South Korea, designed in Germany, and its parts are produced in Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Singapore and also in USA.
So that "Made in" doesn't really give much valuable information, don't you think?
But "Made in 90ies"? That sounds plain and clear. ;)
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips