Made In ...
MADE IN 90ies
That actually made a point. With that worldwide globalization, it doesn't help, when I read for example on the boots "Made in Finland", when I know, they are made in Estonia, in a factory where most of workers are Russians. Toys with label "Made in USA" are made in China, computer parts "Made in Japan" are made in Malaysia. Or lets take Pontiac Le Mans, made by GM. Made in USA, right? Wrong! It is assembled in South Korea, designed in Germany, and its parts are produced in Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Singapore and also in USA.
So that "Made in" doesn't really give much valuable information, don't you think?
But "Made in 90ies"? That sounds plain and clear. ;)
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message