Made it past 50
I am new to stock and the first couple of months were rough as I found that many of my early shots I thought were great were refused one after another of my travel photos. I am learning though, and my accepted uploads are increasing and my acceptance rate is climbing steadily.
This week another group of shots were accepted and suddenly I have 53 uploads. Here is the one that became #50, a shot of some breadfruit ripening on a tree in Ecuador.
For all of those who start in stock and struggle, keep with it and keep learning. Eventually even the most dense (me!) can learn what makes for a good stock photo.
Photo credits: Richard Evans.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings