Made it to 200 Sales!
I am so very happy, I finally made it to 200 sales!
At the beginning I thought this would never happen, but perseverance made it possible. I have to thank Dreamstime for helping me develop as a photographer by sometimes denying a photo that I thought had potential.
Questioning made me ask, Why? Why? Why? but as I asked the questions I was developing my skills. My skills have really improved and I am no longer taking photos of Everything! although sometimes when the light strikes something just right I have to run for the camera! I have only been serious about Dreamstime for about a year and my acceptance rate and RPD continues to improve. Here's to another 200 sales sooner than later and continued growth in RPD!
Photo credits: 4snickers.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings