Magazine Photographer - good exposure
Shooting for the magazine allows me to meet new prospects, meet a celebrity or two, see new sites and it gains me admission into places I might not otherwise be allowed. And, it provides me some images for stock photography - creative and editorial.
This exposure is good for business. You might consider doing some freelance work for your local newspaper or magazine.
I've been nominated for five different categories in the Arizona Foothills Magazine's "Best Photographer of the Valley."
I'd be very appreciative if you'd vote for me. You can vote once a day until the end of November.
Real Estate & Interiors
Family & Portraits
Fashion & Beauty
Thank you for reading and thank you for your support!
Photo credits: Danny Raustadt.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster