Magazine Photographer - good exposure
Shooting for the magazine allows me to meet new prospects, meet a celebrity or two, see new sites and it gains me admission into places I might not otherwise be allowed. And, it provides me some images for stock photography - creative and editorial.
This exposure is good for business. You might consider doing some freelance work for your local newspaper or magazine.
I've been nominated for five different categories in the Arizona Foothills Magazine's "Best Photographer of the Valley."
I'd be very appreciative if you'd vote for me. You can vote once a day until the end of November.
Real Estate & Interiors
Family & Portraits
Fashion & Beauty
Thank you for reading and thank you for your support!
Photo credits: Danny Raustadt.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective