Magic of Christmas
The holiday train from Canadian Pacific comes across Canada each year (for years now) and stops briefly in a number of towns to raise money and food for food banks. We took our four kids (2 to 7) down to the train and it came in all decorated up, opened a box car and a band played four Christmas songs. It was snowing like crazy and there were tons of people gathered around to enjoy the night. The holiday train is perfect for little kids as it is only 30-45 minutes long and it is gone before bedtime.
While we waited I walked around with my 2 year old looking for a way to get a shot of the snow lit up by the streetlights. Here is the result of a brief walk around:
Hope everyone has a safe holiday season with family and friends!
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images