Magic of Christmas
The holiday train from Canadian Pacific comes across Canada each year (for years now) and stops briefly in a number of towns to raise money and food for food banks. We took our four kids (2 to 7) down to the train and it came in all decorated up, opened a box car and a band played four Christmas songs. It was snowing like crazy and there were tons of people gathered around to enjoy the night. The holiday train is perfect for little kids as it is only 30-45 minutes long and it is gone before bedtime.
While we waited I walked around with my 2 year old looking for a way to get a shot of the snow lit up by the streetlights. Here is the result of a brief walk around:
Hope everyone has a safe holiday season with family and friends!
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava