The magic of the drops...and one single flash!
So...last weekend I made somthing new for myself, I was shoothing water with a flash trying to freez it. Reading and watching "how to...." with a lot of patience and many attempts I finally got a few acceptable images in my memory card. So that's it!
...and one more accepted :)
Photo credits: Vanillla.
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning