The magic of the drops...and one single flash!
So...last weekend I made somthing new for myself, I was shoothing water with a flash trying to freez it. Reading and watching "how to...." with a lot of patience and many attempts I finally got a few acceptable images in my memory card. So that's it!
...and one more accepted :)
Photo credits: Vanillla.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!