Magic of gradients
Adding some colors with sometimes unexpected result is what I want to share with you.
Just open a sketch in Photoshop and chose Image -> Adjustments -> Gradient map. Play with options there and find gradient that suits your image the best. The result may be unexpected. If you like it, adjust some colors, options, add some strokes and effects to finish the picture.
If you use noise removal filters afterwards and maybe add some blur the sketch will turn into painting.
It's like a game. You can never know which gradient will add magic to you sketch. That's why I love it.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images