Magic of gradients
Adding some colors with sometimes unexpected result is what I want to share with you.
Just open a sketch in Photoshop and chose Image -> Adjustments -> Gradient map. Play with options there and find gradient that suits your image the best. The result may be unexpected. If you like it, adjust some colors, options, add some strokes and effects to finish the picture.
If you use noise removal filters afterwards and maybe add some blur the sketch will turn into painting.
It's like a game. You can never know which gradient will add magic to you sketch. That's why I love it.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- Toward Improving My Sales - and Yours
- When Colors Fail... What to do next?
- By Looking, we fail to See
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture