Magic of gradients
Adding some colors with sometimes unexpected result is what I want to share with you.
Just open a sketch in Photoshop and chose Image -> Adjustments -> Gradient map. Play with options there and find gradient that suits your image the best. The result may be unexpected. If you like it, adjust some colors, options, add some strokes and effects to finish the picture.
If you use noise removal filters afterwards and maybe add some blur the sketch will turn into painting.
It's like a game. You can never know which gradient will add magic to you sketch. That's why I love it.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success