Magic of gradients
Adding some colors with sometimes unexpected result is what I want to share with you.
Just open a sketch in Photoshop and chose Image -> Adjustments -> Gradient map. Play with options there and find gradient that suits your image the best. The result may be unexpected. If you like it, adjust some colors, options, add some strokes and effects to finish the picture.
If you use noise removal filters afterwards and maybe add some blur the sketch will turn into painting.
It's like a game. You can never know which gradient will add magic to you sketch. That's why I love it.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster