Magic of gradients
Adding some colors with sometimes unexpected result is what I want to share with you.
Just open a sketch in Photoshop and chose Image -> Adjustments -> Gradient map. Play with options there and find gradient that suits your image the best. The result may be unexpected. If you like it, adjust some colors, options, add some strokes and effects to finish the picture.
If you use noise removal filters afterwards and maybe add some blur the sketch will turn into painting.
It's like a game. You can never know which gradient will add magic to you sketch. That's why I love it.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips