Magic Hour – Photography exhibition – 21.09– 29.10.2010 - Lausanne
This is my first step in exhibiting my printed photographs to the public, so any comments and suggestions are welcome. If you are a customer of my stock photos, or a fellow Dreamstime photographer, I would be very happy to meet you for the artist’s reception on 23rd September starting from 18h00 (please see my web-site for more information).
All of the images exposed are available for purchase here at Dreamstime as well. For the moment I will not disclose the list of exhibited photographs, except for the cover image (enclosed in this announcement). However, slightly before the exposition will start, I will populate this light-box with the images on display.
As mentioned above, the photographs will be printed on canvas at 90x60cm size. I find canvas printing very suitable for outdoor photography and especially for HDR images.
Photo credits: Mihai-bogdan Lazar.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget