Magic Hour – Photography exhibition – 21.09– 29.10.2010 - Lausanne
This is my first step in exhibiting my printed photographs to the public, so any comments and suggestions are welcome. If you are a customer of my stock photos, or a fellow Dreamstime photographer, I would be very happy to meet you for the artist’s reception on 23rd September starting from 18h00 (please see my web-site for more information).
All of the images exposed are available for purchase here at Dreamstime as well. For the moment I will not disclose the list of exhibited photographs, except for the cover image (enclosed in this announcement). However, slightly before the exposition will start, I will populate this light-box with the images on display.
As mentioned above, the photographs will be printed on canvas at 90x60cm size. I find canvas printing very suitable for outdoor photography and especially for HDR images.
Photo credits: Mihai-bogdan Lazar.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror